Ah, moonlit summer nights — how romantic.
Created by Brockmans Gin, the Jasmine Moon is a refreshing cocktail recipe for summer weekends under a starry sky.
Brockmans Jasmine Moon Summer Cocktail Recipe
- 2 oz Brockmans Gin
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz jasmine syrup
- A drop of Crème de Cassis
- Soda Water
- A few blueberries to garnish
- Build up in a highball.
- Add the lemon juice, jasmine syrup and Brockmans Gin.
- Fill up the glass with ice and a few blueberries.
- Using a bar spoon mix thoroughly, pour in a small drop of Cassis to allow to sink to the bottom of the glass and top up the glass with soda water.