An online resource for investors, Millionaire Corner, just released the results of a survey that reveals the Father’s Day spending habits of approximately 1,200 investors.
According to the study, taking dad out for dinner is the most popular gift among investors, including those with a net worth of $5 million or more.
Among investors who plan to give gifts to dad this year, the survey reported that…
- 12 percent will take him out for a meal
- 12 percent will give another gift
- 7 percent will give dad a gift card to a store
- 6 percent will buy dad a shirt
- 6 percent will treat dad to a gift card to a restaurant or theater