Whether she prefers relaxing at a top-rated spa or non-stop fun in New York City, these four trips were designed to please mom on her special day.
1. “Get Indulged” Package
Gansevoort Dominican Republic
The title says it all. Gansevoort Dominican Republic’s “Get Indulged” package was designed to give mom a luxurious experience she’ll never forget.
- Mom is treated to VIP service with a special greeting when she steps foot onto the island
- She is provided an escort for customs, immigration screenings and baggage collection
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the house
- In-room bottle of wine and cheese platter
- Unlimited wine by the glass, tropical cocktails, beer, soft drinks, tea, coffee and bottled water
Rates start at $1,010/night
2. “Baby Makes Three” Package
Condado Vanderbilt, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico’s five-star luxury Condado Vanderbilt Hotel is offering “Baby Makes Three,” a lavish vacation package designed for moms-to-be. The experience is all about relaxation for the expecting couple. The package includes:
- Ocean view accommodations
- Daily full American breakfast for two
- One 50-minute couple’s massage with prenatal therapy for the mother by a skillful therapist from The Spa at Condado Vanderbilt
Rates start at $509/night
3. “Oh, Mama Mia!” Signature Spa Treatment
Camelback Inn, Arizona
Spa treatments designed just for moms who need R&R are just a few reasons to make the JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa your Mother’s Day oasis. Located in the the heart of the Sonoran desert, the resort is luxurious, relaxing and complete with great on-site amenities, so there’s never a dull moment.
For mom, be sure to book the resort’s energizing and tension-reducing “Oh, Mama Mia!” spa treatment, which includes:
- A one-hour Camelback Signature Facial and NuFace eye lift enhancement
- An express pedicure while sipping a complimentary Absolut Pearadise cocktail from Sprout’s, the spa’s restaurant
Aside from the fabulous spa, the resort provides plenty of opportunities to unwind; there are six on-site restaurants, beautiful botanical gardens, multiple pools, golf, tennis, and nature hiking, which is offered on the nearby Mummy Mountain, known for its breathtaking views and the warm Arizona sunshine. Book The Resort Credit Package to experience a Casita guestroom and receive a $100 daily resort credit, which guests can use to enhance their stay at the spa, one of the resort’s restaurants and more. Rates start a $169/night.
4. “Mom Knows Best” package
Gansevoort Meatpacking + Park Avenue, NYC
New York has it all, from fine-dining, shopping, world-renowned hotels, and iconic sightseeing. For an ultra cosmopolitan NYC experience, reserve the Gansevoort’s “Mom Knows Best” package; she’ll feel totally pampered as well as impressed by the upscale, posh atmosphere of the renowned Gansevoort Hotels.
- Deluxe room accommodations at superior room rates
- Exclusive 20% off 1 blowout and 1 makeup application, courtesy of GLAMSQUAD
- 30% off 60-minute massage treatment at Exhale Spa (appointment is based upon availability, massage not included in rate)
- 20% off a celebratory breakfast or brunch at top-rated restaurants Asellina or The Chester (breakfast not included in rate)
- In-room Prosecco and cookies
- Unparalleled city and river views
Rates start at $438/night