Introducing Istanbul, a unique coffee cocktail concoction from Ibis Mediterranean Restaurant & Lounge, a new upscale restaurant in New York. Created by mixologist Tom Shani, Istanbul is the exotic, fun and sophisticated cousin of your regular cup of coffee. Recipe and instructions are below.
- 2 oz bourbon
- 0.75 oz turkish coffee infused Kahlua
- 0.25 oz fernet branca
- 1 dash of angostura bitters
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass and stir with ice for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist